Live large. Learn science.
Walking Mountains offers 2 Invitational trips each year to EdVenture Members as a way to thank them for their support. Destinations feature premier educational opportunities for individuals and couples who enjoy traveling and exploring the natural world.
In the past, our Invitationals trips have included:
- Exploring ecology along coastal Alaska;
- Studying the Anasazi culture of Crow Canyon and Mesa Verde;
- Observing crane migration at Great Sand Dunes;
- Learning geology and archeology while rafting on the San Juan River; and
- Experiencing first-hand the elk rut and bugling at Rocky Mountain National Park.
Ready to become an EdVenture Member?