EarthKeepers Preschool Program
Re-connect to Nature!
Children will explore the natural world and have fun with others while developing their sense of place. Topics vary weekly and help children express their inherent wonder and curiosity as little scientists. Come prepared for indoor and outdoor winter activities such as songs, stories, games and outdoor play. Please bring water and a small snack for your child. Three to Five years with an adult. $10/pair, $5/additional child. Mondays & Fridays, 10:00am-12:00pm. The EarthKeepers program is run out of our Science Center in Avon. Click here for directions.
Click on the date and topic below to register or call 970.827.9725. Please note pre-registration is required.
We ask that all participants arrive prior to the 10AM start time so as not to disrupt the program.
2016/17 Schedule and Registration links:
- Friday, September 1st | Everybody Scats
- Monday, September 4th | Nests
- Friday, September 8th | Nests
- Monday, September 11th | Claws and Paws
- Friday, September 15th | Claws and Paws
- Monday, September 18th | Decomposers
- Friday, September 22nd | Decomposers
- Monday, September 25th | Symphony of Colors
- Friday, September 29th | Symphony of Colors
- Monday, October 2nd | Fossils and Dinosaurs
- Friday, October 6th | Fossils and Dinosaurs
- Monday, October 9th | Trees, please!
- Friday, October 13th | Trees, please!
- Monday, October 16th | Camouflage
- Friday, October 20th | Camouflage
- Monday, October 23rd | Not so Creepy Creatures
- Friday, October 27th | Not so Creepy Creatures