Actively Green Introductory Training
Attend this training to build a complete understanding of the Actively Green Sustainable Business Training & Certification Program, membership benefits, & how to get started.
Our globally recognized eco-label that you will receive shows your customers you are committed to the health, safety, and vitality of our mountain environment, as well as to this community’s values, and to building back better following the Coronavirus pandemic. Enrollment in the program and achievement of certification come with additional benefits, which our Certified Actively Green Businesses have realized through continuous improvement. These added benefits are listed below.
- Specialized marketing
- Acknowledgement from tourists, guests, customers, clients, and other businesses!
- Recognition as an environmental leader by your local municipality, Eagle County, our greater Sustainable Destination& other industry-specific global partners
- Assistance (financially & procedurally) increasing water, energy, waste & gas cost savings
- Unique networking opportunities
- Sense of community
- Engagement of employees for longer employee retention
- Personalized sustainability coaching, resources & tools
- Participation in achievement of Eagle County’s Climate Action Plan goals
- Guidance in building upon your operational resilience
Now, more than ever, we need collective engagement from our local businesses. We need to take advantage of this time as an opportunity to pursue our vision of a more sustainable community and to better establish our collective resilience. I look forward to continuing to improve our sustainable business community with you, and to hopefully meeting you soon!
FREE and open to all, please take advantage of this opportunity and register today!