Re-connect to Nature!
Children will explore the natural world and have fun with others while developing their sense of place. Topics vary weekly and help children express their inherent wonder and curiosity as little scientists. Come prepared for indoor and outdoor winter activities such as songs, stories, games and outdoor play. Please bring water and a small snack for your child. Three to Five years with an adult. $10/pair, $5/additional child. Mondays & Fridays, 10:00am-12:00pm. The EarthKeepers program is run out of our Science Center in Avon. Click here for directions.
Click on the date and topic below to register or call 970.827.9725. Please note pre-registration is required.
We ask that all participants arrive prior to the 10AM start time so as not to disrupt the program.
2016/17 Schedule and Registration links:
- Monday, April 2nd | Fierce Flyers
- Friday, April 6th | Fierce Flyers
- Monday, April 9th | Spring!
- Friday, April 13th | Spring!
- Monday, April 16th | Earth Day!
- Friday, April 20th | Earth Day!
- Monday, April 23rd | Itsy Bitsy Spider
- Friday, April 27th | Itsy Bitsy Spider
- Monday, April 30th | Life in the Stream