Re-connect to Nature!
Children will explore the natural world and have fun with others while developing their sense of place. Topics vary weekly and help children express their inherent wonder and curiosity as little scientists. Come prepared for indoor and outdoor winter activities such as songs, stories, games and outdoor play. Please bring water and a small snack for your child. 3-5 years with an adult. $10/pair, $5/additional child. Mondays & Fridays, 10:00am-12:00pm. The EarthKeepers program is run out of our Science Center in Avon. Click here for directions.
Click on the date and topic below to register or call 970.827.9725. Please note pre-registration is required.
We ask that all participants arrive prior to the 10AM start time so as not to disrupt the program.
Spring/Summer 2019 Schedule and Registration links:
- Monday, July 1 | Aspen Trees
- Friday, July 5 | Aspen Trees
- Monday, July 8 | Aquatic Insects
- Friday, July 12 | Aquatic Insects
- Monday, July 15 | Wild and Wacky Weather
- Friday, July 19th | Wild and Wacky Weather
- Monday, July 22 | Insect Mania (with a special visit from the Butterfly Pavilion featuring LIVE insects!)
- Friday, July 26 | Insect Mania
- Monday, July 29 | Claws & Paws
- Friday, August 2 | Claws & Paws
- Monday, August 5 | Remarkable Raptors
- Friday, August 9 | Remarkable Raptors (with a special visit from Nature’s Educators featuring LIVE raptors!)
- Monday, August 12 | Rockin’ Rocks
- Friday, August 16 | Rockin’ Rocks
- Monday, August 19 | Pollinators
- Friday, August 23 | Pollinators
- Monday, August 26 | Fossils and Dinosaurs
- Friday, August 30 | Fossils and Dinosaurs
- Monday, September 2 | Decomposers
- Friday, September 6 | Decomposers
- Monday, September 9 | Yoga & Mindfulness
- Friday, September 13 | Yoga & Mindfulness
- Monday, September 16 | Fall Scavenger Hunt
- Friday, September 20 | Fall Scavenger Hunt
- Monday, September 23 | Symphony of Colors
- Friday, September 27 | Symphony of Colors
- Monday, September 30 | Busy Beavers