Re-connect to Nature!
Children will explore the natural world and have fun with others while developing their sense of place. Topics vary weekly and help children express their inherent wonder and curiosity as little scientists. Come prepared for indoor and outdoor winter activities such as songs, stories, games and outdoor play. Please bring water and a small snack for your child. 3-5 years with an adult. $10/pair, $5/additional child. Mondays & Fridays, 10:00am-12:00pm. The EarthKeepers program is run out of our Science Center in Avon. Click here for directions.
Click on the date and topic below to register or call 970.827.9725. Please note pre-registration is required.
We ask that all participants arrive prior to the 10AM start time so as not to disrupt the program.
2018 Schedule and Registration links:
- Friday, August 3rd | Insect Mania
- Monday, August 6th | Fossils and Dinosaurs
- Friday, August 10th | Fossils and Dinosaurs
- Monday, August 13th | Decomposers
- Friday, August 17th | Decomposers
- Monday, August 20th | Everything Scats
- Friday, August 24th | Everything Scats
- Monday, August 27th | Buzz, Buzz, Buzz
- Friday, August 31st | Buzz, Buzz, Buzz
- Monday, September 3rd | Rockin’ Rocks
- Friday, September 7th | Rockin’ Rocks
- Monday, September 10th | Symphony of Colors
- Friday, September 14th | Symphony of Colors
- Monday, September 17th | Bird Migration
- Friday, September 21st | Bird Migration
- Monday, September 24th | Fall Scavenger Hunt
- Friday, September 28th | Fall Scavenger Hunt
- Monday, October 1st | Camouflage
- Friday, October 5th | Camouflage
- Monday, October 8th | Busy Beavers
- Friday, October 12th | Busy Beavers
- Monday, October 15th | Evergreen Trees
- Friday, October 19th | Evergreen Trees
- Monday, October 22nd | Not so Creepy Creatures
- Friday, October 26th | Not so Creepy Creatures