Re-connect to Nature!
Children will explore the natural world and have fun with others while developing their sense of place. Topics vary weekly and help children express their inherent wonder and curiosity as little scientists. Come prepared for indoor and outdoor winter activities such as songs, stories, games and outdoor play. Please bring water and a small snack for your child. 3-5 years with an adult. $10/pair, $5/additional child. Mondays & Fridays, 10:00am-12:00pm. The EarthKeepers program is run out of our Science Center in Avon. Click here for directions.
Click on the date and topic below to register or call 970.827.9725. Please note pre-registration is required.
We ask that all participants arrive prior to the 10AM start time so as not to disrupt the program.
2018/19 Schedule and Registration links:
- Friday, February 1st | Wild Dogs
- Monday, February 4th | Life Under the Snow
- Friday, February 8th | Life Under the Snow
- Monday, February 11th | Ravens, Crows & Magpies
- Friday, February 15th | Ravens, Crows & Magpies
- Monday, February 18th | Wild Cats
- Friday, February 22nd | Wild Cats
- Monday, February 25th | Who is Hibernating?
- Friday, March 1st | Who is Hibernating?
- Monday, March 4th | Fierce Flyers
- Friday, March 8th | Fierce Flyers
- Monday, March 11th | Dirt Made My Lunch
- Friday, March 15th | Dirt Made My Lunch
- Monday, March 18th | Incredible Ants
- Friday, March 22nd | Incredible Ants
- Monday, March 25th | Itsy Bitsy Spider
- Friday, March 29th | Itsy Bitsy Spider