Sustainable Business Trainings & Workshops
The training curriculum was developed in collaboration with the global nonprofit Sustainable Travel International and Walking Mountains Science Center. Sessions focus on fundamentals of business sustainability practices and certification criteria. Participants learn to use a Sustainability Management System to do an assessment of their current management practices and create an action plan.
- Develop a deeper understanding of sustainability best practices
- Learn new tools to implement sustainability in daily operations
- Learn how to engage with the Green Business Trail Map
- Complete a sustainable business self-assessment and action plan
- Prepare for the Actively Green Sustainable Business Certification
- Tap into a growing network of other sustainability professionals and community leaders
Workshops and Events: Click on the title of the event to register.
Free for all staff of certified businesses and Vail Valley Partnership members; Please note your certified status and/or VVP membership will be verified. For non-certified business, please contact the Actively Green team at firstname.lastname@example.org before registering.
The Green Business Trail Map is a low-hanging fruit action plan to help your business become more sustainable. This Trail Map aligns with the priority actions in the Climate Action […]